Jun 24, 2009

Hakunaa-ma-taa-taa

Yes, I know. I haven’t posted anything in days!


Actually, I was busy. A lot busier than you can think of. My supplementary examinations were being conducted. And, I slept through the exams! Wow! Applaud please.


There were five examinations for me. [Yes, five! I left the papers blank for three of them and didn’t attend two.]


And this time, I didn’t write three and wrote the other two. Pass or fail? Don’t know! In the hands of teachers.


Actually I got confused with the exam schedule and missed one exam of the subject which I was very confident. The other two missed exams where the ones which I knew nothing about.


Now am back at home and today I woke up very early! 1.30PM!


Yeah, I know. I know! I admit it was a sarcastic joke. The problem is am not in a very good mood.


Reason? It happens that I can’t get past the challenge no: 39 in NFS MW challenge series! And the odd thing is I have actually completed three or four profiles earlier and there was no difficulty for me but now!


Cant think man. Cant think. It seems my mind is in slow-mo. I think it would be better to wrap it for now. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray... kudos man.. keep up the good work...

    Your own Nerd! ;)

    ReplyDelete