Mar 25, 2010

Dusting off

This blog has been lying here, dormant for a long time. Now, I think, its time to revive it. Might begin to post my views on interesting topics, soon. 

Many a number of things happened in my life, during the period I let this blog become a skeleton by feeding it no posts. Am feeling very sad for it.

Ahem, I would like to take a pledge here, for the well being of this blog.

My pledge

എന്‍റെ ഈ ബ്ലോഗിന്‍റെ സൗഖ്യം എന്‍റെ സൗഖ്യം  ആയി ഞാന്‍ കണക്കാക്കുന്നതാണ് / എന്‍റെ ബ്ലോഗ്‌ എന്‍റെ സ്വന്തം സ്വത്തായി ഞാന്‍ പരിപാലിക്കുന്നതാണ് / എന്‍റെ ബ്ലോഗിനെ ഞാന്‍ ഇനി മറക്കുകയില്ല / അഥവാ മറന്നാല്‍ ഈ ബ്ലോഗ്‌ വല്ലപ്പോഴും വായിക്കാന്‍ വരുന്ന ആര്‍ക്കും എന്നെ മനസ്സറിഞ്ഞു തെറി വിളിക്കാവുന്നതാണ് / എന്‍റെ ബ്ലോഗില്‍ പോസ്റ്റ്‌ ഇടാത്തപ്പോള്‍ ഞാന്‍ ട്വിട്ടരിലോ അതോ മറ്റേതെങ്കിലും ഉപയോഗമുള്ള കാര്യങ്ങളില്‍ ഏര്‍പ്പെട്ടിരിക്കുകയോ ആയിരിക്കുന്നതും കോളേജില്‍ അല്ലാതിരിക്കുന്നതുമായിരിക്കും / ഇവിടെ പറഞ്ഞ കാര്യങ്ങള്‍ ഞാന്‍ പരമാവധി മറക്കാതിരിക്കുവാന്‍ ശ്രമിക്കുന്നതായിരിക്കും 

Friends, kindly wait for my upcoming posts.  

In case u don't see any more posts, kindly scroll up to see what the blog title says, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment