Jun 11, 2009

'Lazyism'

So… what do you think? So far what have you understood from my past posts? Kindly tell me.


Now, we will return to my accounts of ‘lazyism’! [Well, I coined this word. With all other ‘ism’s in this world I am giving you one more option. After all it won’t hurt to introduce something new, will it? And can boast about this!:)]
What would you call a man who sleeps on the couch when he has a cot 6ft long and a foam bed on it sleep on? Yes! Guess so! When am home I sleep on the couch simply because I can’t make my bed. And its lot easier to sleep in the common room where I can go to sleep while watching television and there is no need to clean up my bed! My mom wakes me up in the morning and asks me to go to my room and sleep. And then I find refuge in my brother’s room, in his bed who has already got woken up by mom and has cleaned his bed. How nice?! Isn’t it?


So you might ask me what I do when am at hostel. Yeah, there I would have to do it myself :(. (What? You asking me what that sudden current of air that smells roasted egg eaten yesterday was? Is it real bad? You must have smelled my sigh. Sorry, I haven’t brushed my teeth! I leave it for you to guess for how many days.:))
Oh boy! I feel pity for myself. Now am watching a Tamil movie in television, with my father and brother. All that dance, fight, politics, blah blah thing. Am stuck here, in front of this television. And sometimes he puts Animal Planet! Wow!..
Alright, we will come back to what we were talking. So is this laziness going to help me get somewhere, where I can say I have achieved something with this life? No, obviously not. Why is it so obvious? Because, otherwise it would be like sitting in a toilet with no toilet paper or water! I don’t want others to smell my poop! So I should do what we have to do what helps me to get there. God help me!....


Take care, folks. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment