Jun 10, 2009

Inception


Hi there,
You may be intrigued about what am going to tell you guys about me, for the title says am lazy. Guys, may I ask what you people really mean when you say a person is lazy or a quitter?! Well you can add comments about that question after you have read this article.
I can guess something about those answers, like you might say that a real quitter is one who leaves the work he does through halfway. Yes, this is the sign of a quitter and that too of a bad kind. Those people who do such things are real losers and keep blaming their fate or Almighty GOD or others for their incompetence or their lack of enthusiasm. There are the ones who are lame and don’t care for what others say. There are people who are extremely gifted but can’t find excellence which is in them and keep luring at others who have proved their mettle. Also there are people who are devoted and keep on banging at doors where they think they can be helpful but actually their field might be a different one. Such guys [the last batch] get fed up of the work easier but, even then, continues to do their job sincerely until they are brain dead.
Again there is the most elite of them all. Who know their potential, know where they can be of most help, and also they are aware of the ways they can achieve their dreams and even then they tend to take the backseat, preferably a recliner, and they enjoy the show put up by others under a fan put in full speed which helps in getting a good sleep when they are bored. They get stamped as the real losers in the end. It’s not that they don’t want to do anything but simply they won’t. Won’t even lift a finger or won’t bother to raise an eyelid to show that they are awake. They listen to all the crap of this world – music, movies, polit(r)ics, spirituality and such stuff. Normally they get no regrets and have a lot of conscience. We call them the lazy.
When I speak of the lazy, it may seem to be a little peculiar to those people who know me and that too really well. Because I am stamped a real lazy guy. And I cannot say it isn’t obvious because I am lazy and I really want to change myself. Someone really knowledgeable has said that ‘When the thought of changing oneself gets really hard to resist and you can’t do anything about it means that your soul has become a pool of stagnant thoughts, the thought of changing being the block’. Well, you can argue and might even succeed in stating that the above statement is mine but that changes nothing, not a word in that.
Why I am so sure about the above statement is because I have done a lot of thinking on that idea. Yes, when the thought of changing yourself gets into your mind you feel that thought holding you back from the craziest of all things you do to make yourself happy. Being happy being the ultimate idea behind all the things we do in our life, this can cause you feel pain, and the worst of its kind, in exercising this idea and bringing it to life. Then why think about changing one’s self? Is it really needed? Does that really change the way we perceive the world and the ideologies behind the daily chores and junks we practice? Well, that still has to be answered and I am trying to give a brief description about what happened to me when I tried to change many things, which I thought bind me, made me lazy.
Before I give away my description about my experiences [and that too absolutely for FREE!..], let me tell you what I think is a remedy for that itch in the arse [oops!..] or a hammer to break the block which makes your mind a cesspool or stagnant body of unwanted thoughts, the thought of changing being the prime culprit. Just let you be yourself. Nobody can change you and you are best the way you are. But what you should do is to leave the recliner and go sit in the front seat, preferably the driver seat [If you are fond of driving vehicles, of course]. Take control of your life and don’t think about changing. The change will come naturally. Sitting in the backseat and expecting for change to come naturally won’t work. I would like to emphasize on what I said. Do the things you are expected to do and don’t think about changing.
Please give me appropriate feedback for my own good and for those guys who think they are lazy and have ultimate proofs to prove so.
Thank you dear for taking the time to read all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment